© International Association of Providers of AIDS Care. All Rights Reserved. This webportal was developed through a partnership between IAPAC and Dure Technologies, and produced with financial support from multiple donors, none of which had any editorial input or control over its content.
Department of health
- 45% increase in people being tested for HIV
- 19,000 more adults and 200 more children in care
- 29% increase in adult patients on ARTs
- 79% now receiving drugs to prevent transmission to their babies
- 50% viral load coverage in children (compared to 31% in 2014)
- 31% viral load coverage for adults
- Viral suppression rates have increased remarkably from 66-87% in children and from 75-85% in adults
- 29% increase in the number of viral load tests conducted for adults, and 67% increase for children.
Four Streams of Work:
- Scaling up what’s working
- Finding new ways of delivering programmes
- Collecting and using better data
- Managing, coordinating and financing effectively